Business Checking includes any account opened for business purpose. This includes Sole Proprietorship and Single Member LLC. This does not include Not for Profit Organizations, Escrow Accounts, Security Deposits, or Money Market Accounts held by a business entity.
- You must deposit $100 to open the account.
Number of Monthly Items Allowed:
- 200 items per month. Items include each deposited items, all ATM/Debit Card debits/credits, ACH debits/credits, withdrawals, checks, deposit tickets, and charge tickets.
- A service charge of $0.20 for each item that exceeds 200 items in a month.
- Service charge will be applied on the last day of each month.
Additional Service Charges for Money Service Business (MSB) and Non-Bank Financial Institutions (NBFI):
- The bank will assess a monthly service charge to be determined at the banks discretion.
- This monthly service charge will be subject to change based on the account activity and monitoring.
- Monthly statement with check images.
- Overdraft Privilege - Payments of overdrafts are at the discretion of the bank and may be revoked at any time. Overdraft fees will apply.
- Free monthly paperless statements.
- Free online banking.
- Free bill payment.
- Free telephone banking.
- Free Notary Service.
- See other services and fee schedule.
Last updated on Mar 30, 2016