- RATE INFORMATION. The interest rate on your account is 1.95% with an annual percentage yield of 1.97%. Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change.
- Determination of Rate. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account.
- Frequency of Rate Changes. We may change the interest rate on your account at any time.
- Limitations on Rate Changes. There are no maximum or minimum interest rate limits for this account.
- COMPONDING AND CREDITING. Interest will be compounded monthly and will be credited to the account monthly. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- MINIMUM BALANCE REQUIREMENTS. You must deposit $25,000.00 to open this account. A service charge of $25.00 will be imposed every month if the daily balance on any day of the month falls below $25,000.00.
- BALANCE COMPUTION METHOD. We use the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- ACCRUAL ON NONCASH DEPOSITS. Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit noncash items (for example, checks).
- TRANSACTION LIMITATIONS. you may make 6 withdrawal(s) from your account every month. You may make 1 free withdrawal per month. Each additional withdrawal is $25.00 per withdrawal.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR ACCOUNT. If there is excessive abuse of the limited transactions, West Point Bank has the right to refuse the transfer, or to close the account. Excessive may defined as more than 3 abuses in 12 months. Transfer or withdrawals by telephone, ACH, or request through the internet banking system are limited to six (6) per month. There are no limits on transfers or withdrawals made in person.
The High Yield Savings Account is limited to those residing in (for consumer accounts) or those with a principal office (for business accounts) located in the following counties: Hardin, LaRue, Meade, Breckinridge, Grayson, Hart, Nelson, Bullitt, and Jefferson.
The High Yield Savings account is subject to a five ($5) dollar service charge regardless of the balance in the account. This fee will be waived if the account is enrolled in E-Statements.