- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account on the first day of each month.
- This is a limited transaction account. Transfers or withdrawals by check, ACH, debit card, or requests through the internet banking system are limited to six (6) per month. If there is excessive abuse of the limited transactions, West Point Bank has the right to refuse the transfer, convert to a non-interest bearing account, or close the account. Excessive is defined as more than three abuses in twelve months.
- You are not limited on automatic (preauthorized) transfers for the purpose of paying loans at West Point Bank. There are no limits on transfers or withdrawals made in person.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (e.g., checks).
- Interest will be compounded monthly and credited to your account on the last business day of each month. If you close your account or change account type before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a periodic daily rate to the principal in the account each day.
- $1,000 minimum to open.
- If your balance drops below $1,000 at any point throughout the month, a service charge of $10.00 will be charged to your account.
- No service charge each month if the balance is $1,000 or more each day of the month.
- You must maintain a minimum average daily balance of $500 in the account each month to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
- Monthly statement with check images.
- Free monthly paperless statements.
- Free Telephone Banking.
- Free Notary Service.
- See Other Services and Fee Schedule
Last updated on Apr 10, 2018